Manila Food Shop

Manila Food shop has been around here in cebu for as long as I could remember. Lately they have been expanding and improving their restaurants.

Although I have always passed by this place, I never tried eating at their place in Osmena Blvd because of the lack of parking space.

When they opened their branch at the Park mall last year, Yaya and I decided to try dining there. We were curious cause every time we passed by the place it was usually full.

We ordered three dishes to try out their dishes. I ordered the lumpia shanghai


Yaya Ordered the Chop Suey Rice Topping


and an additional Quail Egg Siomai


Here are some of the comments I have for this Restaurant
  • The service is not that good, it took them a long time to serve the food. Maybe because we ate here during their peak hour and they had a lot of customers.
  • The taste of their food is a little bland. I'm not sure if that's applicable on the other dishes on their menu. Compared to other restaurants of the same price level, I would have say that their are a lot more restaurants which have better dishes than them.
I would have to give them a 4/10