The Koko

Welcome to Blogsville gist! I got the idea to do this during the naija bloggers award 2009. My main goal is to bring all the citizens of Blogsville together or at least try to.

I started blogging January 23rd 2007 and i remember being reluctant to leave comments on blogs because to me, blogsville had such a clique(y) vibe (back then). It seemed like all the older bloggers were friends and there was no room for newbies. Over time that has proven to not be the case.

Still, i would like newbies to have an easier transition to blogging, by introducing them on this blog and asking all you wonderful people to go show them some love. In addition to that, I will basically point people to what's going on Blogsville. This is still very much a work in progress, and i'm sure more things will be added as we go along.

If you have a new blog you would like to introduce to the community, feel free to email me at blogsvillegist@gmail.com and i will be happy to publicize it for u FOC. I'm nice like that! I will also randomly pick blogs and feature them on here. I just discovered a ton of new blogs and i am very excited about sharing them with u guys.

Watch out for my favorite blogs for the month of June!

P.S. If you guys have any suggestions as to things you would like to see incorporated on this site let me know and we will work it out. Shukran!