Natural Hair Meet-up! *Lagos*

Calling All Lagos Naturals!!

Miss Fizzy has planned a meet-up for folks interested in Natural hair. I will love to go, but I will not be in lagos in then. In Miss Fizzy's words,

"Now I've set the tentative date as the 15th of August and the time will be
from 2-4pm. The location will be somewhere on the Island in Lagos. I'm thinking
either News
Café
or the Icecream
Factory
. It will be a chance to meet up with other naturals, chat, share
tips and ideas, ask questions and even make new friends. If you have any
products that you would like to swap or get rid of, do bring them along.Come
with an open mind.I'm throwing the invitation open to all naturals, guys, girls,
wannabe naturals, transitioners and those that are just curious about
chemical-free hair.
So in summary:
Event: Natural Hair Meetup
Date: August 15th 2009
Location: News Café or the Icecream Factory, Lagos, Nigeria (will pick one
closer to the time)Time: 2pm
RSVP:
missfizz87@gmail.com
Come with money to spend, I'm leaning toward Icecream Factory, I hear the
icecream is fabulous. Also please RSVP so I have an idea of how many people are
coming, bring as many people as you like."