- 2 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- A chopped Onion
- A chopped Tomato
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Chilli powder to taste
- 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic paste
- Few Tortillas or left over chapatis
- A cup of cooked boneless Chicken
1. In a pan heat oil and fry the onions.
2. Then add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 mins adding a few drops of water.
3. Then add the tomatoes and the chicken.
4. Fry well, add the garam masala, salt and chilli powder. Fry this till done.
5. Now in a bowl beat the eggs, season with salt.
6. Heat 1 tsp of oil add 2 tbsp of the egg and cover it with a tortilla. When the egg gets cooked flip the tortilla and fill it with a little of the chicken mix.
7. On top of the chicken you can add a few chopped onions, cilantro and a dash of lime.
8. Roll it up and serve hot with ketchup.
Tip: To make thick gravy for chicken grate the onions, squeeze out their juice. Fry the onions and the masala. Add the juice as stock, after the onions are brown.