Servings - 12
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 10 ounces cashew pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a preheated 350 degree F oven (175 degree C), toast the crushed noodles and nuts until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, green onions, toasted ramen noodles and cashews.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the sugar, oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.