- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 3-4 tbsp Corn Oil
- 4 tsp Bread crumbs
- 5 medium pieces of Chicken
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1. Dip the chicken into the seasoned flour, then into beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
2. Heat 200 gms of oil in a shallow pan and place the chicken when the oil is hot, then let them brown well on both the sides.
3. Also cover the pan with lid
4. Take them out and dry them on a paper towel.
Tip: Chill chicken for 1 hour after coating it. The coating will stick better when cooking.