- 450 gms Boneless Chicken
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Mixed salad
- 150 ml Curd
- Lime wedges
- 1 tsp Garlic pulp
- 1 tsp Ginger pulp
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 4 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Onion, cut into rings
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken pieces, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, curd, lemon juice and fresh coriander and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Place on a grill (broiler) tray or in a flameproof dish lined with foil and baste with the oil.
3. Preheat the grill to medium. Grill (broil) the chicken for 15-20 minutes until cooked, turning and basting 2-3 times.
4. Serve with the onion rings, lime wedges and mixed salad.
Tip: To make thick gravy for chicken grate the onions, squeeze out their juice. Fry the onions and the masala. Add the juice as stock, after the onions are brown.