- 4 boiled Eggs
- 100 gms Butter
- 50 ml Mayonnaise
- 20 gms fried Onion
- 3 Green Chilli, chopped
- 8 slices
- 1 Spring Onion, chopped
- 50 gms Tomato, chopped
- 50 gms Capsicum, chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Coriander leaves, chopped fine
1. Mix egg and all the chopped vegetables with mayonnaise, fried onion, coriander leaves and seasoning.
2. Butter the bread slices on both sides.
3. Put the filling on four slices and cover with the remaining four.
4. Grill on high till golden.
Tip: Fresh eggs have a rough and chalky shell. Old eggs are smooth and shiny.