Servings - 04
* 1/2 pound lean ground beef
* 1/2 pound lean ground lamb
* 1/2 onion, grated
* 2 cloves garlic, pressed
* 1 slice bread, toasted and crumbled
* 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
* 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 dash ground cumin
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, ground lamb, onion, garlic and bread crumbs. Season with savory, allspice, coriander, salt, pepper and cumin. Knead until mixture is stiff. Shape into 4 very thin patties (1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick).
- Cook patties for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.