Servings - 04
- 2 hoagie buns, split
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 1 pound deli sliced roast beef
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven on broiler setting.
- Cut rolls in half, and toast in a bread toaster. Place on a baking sheet. Spread each half with mayonnaise and mustard. Layer with roast beef, tomato, red onion, Provolone, salt and pepper.
- Broil 3 to 6 inches from heat source for 2 to 4 minutes (keep a constant eye on it) until cheese is bubbly and is beginning to brown.