The nominees are....................

  1. Muyiwa Elegbede
  2. Robby Scribbles
  3. Olalekan Olanrewaju
  4. David.номер-едно Бог предпочитано
  5. Adekanmi Obasa
  6. Kay9
  7. Chari
  8. GFunc

I was hoping for at least 10 guys to duke it out, but i guess we'll have to deal with 7. Thanks guys for taking time to do this. I hope we all have fun with it. Now, most of the guys sent me their stuff with their real names. Some of you want me to use ur your legal name, some... i have no idea. If you would like me to use something else instead of ur legal name email me at blogsvillegist@gmail.com. I would like to get this started over the weekend. I am crazy busy but i don't want to abandon this blog cos i like what we have going on. I think it's a great idea and if i had more time to play with, it could be so much better. Anyhoo..... let's get this party started.

Oh btw, guys.... if u want to be a part of this, it's not too late. You can email your response to these questions with a picture of u or a picture that is representative of u to blogsvillegist@gmail.com

Shukran!