Don Merto's Restaurant

Last Sunday was another chance for me to explore some of Cebu's restaurants. I usually spend lunch together with my family and most of the time we explore different restaurants so long as its within the city and fits their taste.

After trying to convince my family to eat at Ching Palace at Lahug, my efforts useless since the place was already full when we got there. After we passed by Ching Palace my dad suggested we eat at Don Merto's since he was in the mood for some steak.


Although there are three branches of Don Merto's here in Cebu we opted to eat at their SM Northwing branch. When we arrived at the restaurant I was shocked to see that there was no one there. We were the only customers in there and all the adjacent restaurant were already full. This usually is a bad sign for me, especially if its during the weekend and all the other restaurants are full.

The waiter gave us the menu and I skimmed through their whole menu. I noticed that they offer a wide array of steaks in their menu. They also have some affordable dishes which we ordered. While ordering we noticed that my brother could avail their free appetizer using his card which is the dish below.


I really don't know the name of this dish since this was the free appetizer we got but basically this is an eggplant salad



Ceasar's Salad

Pork Back Ribs - P175

Boneless Short Rib - P255



Uno Fried Chicken - P155

I will be updating this in couple of days since its really late already. Anyway as for now my initial judgement for their food is great and well prepared and the service is ok since the place was't full.