Butternut squash soup recipe
This soup is really delicious and healthy too. Butternuts are so healthy and full of β-carotene and vitamin C They also high, potassium, folic acid helps to lower blood pressure and to reduce the risk of heart attack, to prevent birth defects if taken by pregnant women. This soup is high in fiber, essential to intestinal health and help prevent bowel cancer, such as colon cancer.
* 2 or 3 onions, diced
* 2 medium butternut squash (about 1.5 kg), cubic
* 2 potatoes, diced
* 2 carrots, cut into rounds or rub
* 3 stalks celery, sliced
* 1 liter beef stock
* 1 liter of water
* 2T soy sauce
* Salt and pepper
1. Put all ingredients in a large pot and cook until tender - about 45 minutes.
2. Once the soup to cook until smooth activate.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Service and love and crusty whole-wheat or rye bread and enjoy!