Spicy sausage, shrimp, cabbage
* 1 / 4 cup Shao Xing rice wine
* 1 1 / 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 4 teaspoons canola oil
* 3 / 4 pound sirloin steak
* 1/4-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
10 raw shrimp
* 1 £ cabbage
1. Whisk rice wine, oyster sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl until cornstarch is dissolved.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil, non-stick pan to high heat or large wok. Add beef and crushed red pepper. Stirring cooking, to keep until the meat to start to brown. It takes about 2 minutes. Add shrimp and continue to cook, stirring, until shrimp are opaque and pink. Again, this takes about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate of food.
3. Heat to medium high heat in the disc remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Add cabbage, cook, stirring, until it begins to dry. This should be about 3 minutes. Stir corn starch mixture. Return meat and shrimp mixture (step 2) pot, boiled, fried. About 1 minute, rushing through the summer, thickened sauce until you.
Salt and Pepper Shrimp
* 1 / 4 cup orange juice
4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
4 tsp sesame oil
* 1 tablespoon sugar
6 cups cabbage
* 2 small red or orange bell pepper
* 1 / 4 cup rice flour
1 / 2 teaspoon kosher salt *
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon allspice
* 1 1 / 3 pound raw shrimp
* 2 tablespoons canola oil
2 jalapeno peppers *
1. Stir lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add cabbage and green pepper. Activity.
2. Hybrid rice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl allspice. Add shrimp mixture and coat. A large non-stick pan to medium-high heat, warm the oil. Shrimp and cook, and add a sure sensation. Take 4 minutes, until shrimp should be pink. Add pepper and cook shrimp until cooked. It should take a minute. Serve with salad Step 1.