In no particular order heres all I've learnt in the last year of 'the noughties'
1. Each decision you make in life, make sure you make it for yourself and not just because its acceptable or 'the right thing to do'
2. As cliche as this sounds this is my lifetime quote
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."
— Bob Marley
3. Being a woman comes with responsibility, you have to keep proving to yourself and those around you that you are worthy to be called a queen and be treated as one.
4. Being a Nigerian youth in London has its good and bad sides, everybody seems to know everybody
5. Happiness should be the main purpose for anything, no matter what
6. money smells good, tastes amazing and is unbelieveably erotic BUT causes way too much trouble (doesn't mean im not still very attracted to it)
7. Regreting the past devalues it because at that moment when it happened it was a valued moment.
8. your body has a value to it, always remember that (personal note to self)
I think thats about it, I'm new to blogging and Blog(s)ville so please be gentle with the critisism