In case you were wondering

I haven't forgotten or abandoned why i started this blog in the first place. I have a lot on my plate and it's a miracle i find time to post anything at all. I had to switch it up a bit just so i don't leave this blog lying dormant which is what would have happened. So it's easy to find interesting stuff and link to it, instead of visiting blogs, interviewing bloggers and all that good stuff. I just don't have the time at the moment. I'm only one person and i also happen to have my Nigerian Scorpio blog. So please bear with me through this process. I'm always looking for people who are interested in helping, guest bloggers and whatnot. Until I can have a solid set of people who can do this with me, I'll just have to continue to do the best i can. I know you guys don't want me to fail out of med school :)

Thanks for understanding.