HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE

Some have tested it

While some people do it everyday(that is why they are very fresh and shining)

And some they have not done it for a long time(I wonder why they are atill fresh and shinig for i was told you need to do it every day for you to shine)

I have done it before

It is very sweet

it could be done in the car

it could be done in the room

it could be done in the bedroom

you enjoy it most when you do it in the morning b/4 the day is hot

most people prefer to do it in the room

but some that are very bold do it in the public,and on tv.

it can be done standing ,or on the bed or even bending.depending on the position you love most

Two are involve in this act.but many see you and are interested in you.

So pls.tall me when last didyou do it

I did it this morning and I mention your name.

did you do it today?if not pls try and do it and mention my name too.

IT IS CALLED PRAYER

THE TWO PEOPLE INVOLVE ARE YOU AND BABA GOD.

THOSE THAT SEES YOU AND ARE INTERESTED IN YOU ARE THE ANGELS

AS THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE HURT.