WHOSE CAR IS WHOSE

Hello guys, thank you for the comments on the vasectomy issue really loved it...loll very funny and inspiring if you know what I mean.

I haven't been as frequent as I should, do forgive me I will try and be a better teacher/writer/posteur/anything...loll...

Anyways today I thought to myself this issue about marriage is a "big thing oh". I hear different stories everyday and I am baffled.. Sometimes I don't believe it...They say that trivial things cost the downfall of a marriage how true can this be?

A little girl told her mummy not to come pick her from school with her car. When asked why? She said: " mummy your car doesn't have AC ( air-conditioning) and daddy's car has, so I want to go home with daddy's car....

hmmmm I got thinking: "as couples should one car be designated to mummy and daddy. Or should all the cars be used by either daddy or mummy when they feel like?
Must the Jeep ( as Nigerians will call it) be used only by the daddies and the small Datsun be used by the mummies?

Should the daddies enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned car in this hot weather while the mummy sweats it out with the unconditioned car (LOL).

My question to this: "what do you think?

Me I believe that everything should be the "couples". No one has ownership of anything be it cars, household utensils etc..

But sometimes we don't always get what we want, do we?

Ciao.