Which way to go?

Thanks and welcome to all my new followers. I have so many plans and ideas for this blog but i'm at a cross roads. I have tried to solicit help but that hasn't worked out too well, so i have resigned myself to running this blog myself. The main problem i'm having is what direction to focus this blog on. I need to do stuff that is sustainable, meaning when school starts back in August, i will be able to keep up. I'm not really interested in doing a Nigerian entertainment blog because there are enough of those around and they do a pretty good job plus i would not be able to keep up.

I still want my focus to be Nigeria/Africa but i'm yet to settle on a clear direction and purpose, which is never a good thing. I am honestly surprised that people like this blog enough to follow it. That means i'm doing something right, but i'm not sure what :). While i'm trying to figure it out, i welcome suggestions. Consider it your christian duty for the day and your reward will be waiting for you in heaven....lol

Let me leave you guys with Nigerian entertainment blogs that i like
There's a lot more out there. Check out Linda Ikeji's blog list for more.