Eggplant with PorkIngredients
- ½ pound lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, diced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Dynasty Sesame Seed Oil
- ¼ cup Dynasty Plum Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Szechwan Chili Sauce
Mix pork with soy sauce, ginger, green onion and garlic in a small bowl.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large frypan and stir in eggplant.
Cook for 3 minutes, or until softened.
In the same pan, stir the pork mixture into the eggplant and cook for another 3 minutes, or until browned.
Add plum sauce and chili sauce.
Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes until well coated and fully cooked.
Remove from heat and serve with rice.
(Makes 4 servings)