Thai Curry Rice BowlIngredients
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 1½ cup Kikkoman Thai Red Curry Sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
Cut beef across the grain into ½-inch wide strips. Heat oil in a hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add the beef strips and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add pepper and onion and stir-fry for 4 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Add Thai Red Curry Sauce, stirring until sauce boils. Divide beef and rice among 4 plates and serve hot.
(Makes 4 servings)