Everything Yummy Food + Love

Last week my Dad asked me about a restaurant at Talamban and if I tried dining there. He told me he read an article at Sunstar about a new restaurant which specialized on tasty ribs. After reading the article on the newspaper, I was intrigued about this restaurant and scheduled my next food trip there.

The other night I had the chance to finally visit the place. After a very hectic new year, I hadn't got the chance to explore new restaurants. When I arrive at Piazza Elesia at Talamban I was astonished to find there were various restaurants and cafes there. It was hard to spot the place since I went there during the evening and their signage had no lighting. We parked the car and roamed around the Piazza and eventually found the place.



The first thing I noticed upon entering the restaurant was the small area they occupied. The restaurant can barely accommodate around 12 customers inside and another around 4-6 people outside. Even though the place was compact the interior was well laid out and designed. They used wooden furnishings, large mirrors and warm lighting to enhance the ambiance of the interior. The framed photos of the dishes they offer also gives the customer a glimpse of what to expect.


When the waitress presented us with the menu I didn't find any appetizers, salad or soup in it so we decided to just order their main entrees. We ordered the Baby Back Ribs(quarter) and The Lemongrass Inasal. I also ordered an additional mashed potato. Our food was served within a reasonable time, maybe it also had to do with the fact that we were the only customers at that time.



Rib Quarter (Spare Ribs) - P 185.00

Presentation of the dish was very basic. It was served with rice and their special bbq sauce. The serving size for the Rib Quarter was adequate for one person although it is not as big as the ones served at other restaurants, it is also a bit cheaper compared to those restaurants. If you want a bigger serving size they also have a half slab (P 425) and a whole slab of ribs (P 700). One thing I liked about this dish is that the ribs were thoroughly cooked and the meat was very tender. The meat easily separated from the bones and even though the meat was thick it was still juicy on the inside.

Lemon Grass Inasal - P 180.00

We picked this dish since I was curious why they named this dish lemon grass inasal. When the waitress served this I didn't expect the serving size for this dish to be two quarter cuts of chicken. I liked that they used the leg and thigh part of the chicken since these were my favorite cuts of the chicken. The presentation  for this dish was similar to the ribs which was very simple. 

What made this dish stand out was the taste. I liked how the lemon grass enhanced the flavor of the chicken. The chicken was thoroughly and evenly cooked. The closest thing I could compare to the taste of this dish is the part of the lechon manok where there are herbs to add flavor to the chicken. Unlike most lechon manok wherein the flavor of the herbs are only present on the rib parts of the chicken, this dish had the flavor both on the inside and outside of the chicken. If you love lechon manok you will certainly enjoy this dish. 

I enjoyed my first dining experience with Everything Yummy. I loved their food and liked the ambiance. I didn't mind that the place was small since they were able to accommodate all their customers when I was their. The service was good and fast and their prices were very reasonable. This is another good place to try and discover since it is located just within the city. My only comment is the limited choices of dishes on their menu. It would have been great if they served appetizers, soup, salad and desserts. We would have ordered appetizers and dessert had they offered it on their menu.

Everything Yummy is located at Piazza Elesia Gov. M Cuenco Ave Talamban



Tingnan ang Mas Malaking Mapa